Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hold On.

Welp. 
Finally got dragged to see Bridesmaids tonight.
I'm glad.
I really liked it...I have no idea why I initially didn't want to see it at all. I mean I love Kristin Wiig.
I definitely must admit that I teared up several more times than I anticipated during the movie. Sometimes I feel a lot like Kristen Wiig's character. Obviously not THAT dramatic and crazy...but sometimes I feel like I am just letting life pass me by because certain things have been such huge disappointments. It's like I'll never have the courage to step out and take a risk. I guess I just need a Megan to come sit on my couch and then try to beat me up or something. Or something. I think that maybe if I see this in person....


....maybe then, things will change for the better.

Oh wait...but I am going to see this in person. So maybe things will change sooner rather than later.

That movie was seriously funny, though.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers