Saturday, March 22, 2014

See...

I said I'd try, right? Maybe I'll hit every other day.

Today was such a nice day. So beautiful. A little windy, (I have decided that I REALLY dislike wind. It's so dumb, though.) but still beautiful. We went over to Doylestown to our favorite little theater to see this


Also did lots of walking around and sitting on benches in the sun and talking about things that matter and things that don't really matter. 

Going into the city tomorrow for a freaking show! Finally...sheesh. I'm excited! I think it will be cool. Me and Liv decided that our goal for the night will be to make one friend. Not one friend each...just one friend. Lol. Wish us luck.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers