Friday, March 12, 2010

Obviously....I am the worst blogger in the history of time. And the only reason that I am writing this blog is because I am completely and utterly bored at work. And that, my friends, is the worst thing you can be. Especially when the the weather is absolutely perfection outside of the window that lies in front of you. I guess someone must have taken my heavy heart and made it light. or maybe not mine....maybe that happened to someone else's heart, which in turn, caused this glorious weather. yeah, cause no one has taken my heart lately...that i know of. Soooo. Errrr. Ummmm..I have laundry to do today. If only I were forced to do laundry at a laundromat. Ive never done that. But if it were so, then maybe an evil villain would fall in love with me and then I would fall in love with his nemesis who doesnt even really care about me and it would spiral downward and end with me dying from explosive shrapnel. Erm. I suppose thats already happened as well. Anyway....I guess the point of this blog is to remember this:

You're the best....AROUND, and nothin's gonna ever keep you down!
Ok?
Ok.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers