Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Movie Update.

Saw this last night.


It was pretty good! I liked it. Don't know much about the Cap...but I enjoyed the flick. Lots of action and lots of muscles :)

And now I'm super-duper excited about this.


The Spiderman trailer didn't look terrible. I don't know how I feel about the first person part, but I definitely like Andrew Garfield more than Tobey Maguire. And I love Emma Stone. 
Emma Stone > Kirsten Dunst 

These comic book movies are fun...but MAN, do they just keep 'em coming!

Also, in other movie news, they finally set a date for The Cabin in the Woods...April 13, 2012. Yay! Friday the 13th! Let's just hope it stays that way.

And I still wanna see Friends with Benefits....so sue me!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers