Sunday, July 31, 2011

You're Not That Bright Now...

But you will be someday soon,
and you will fall in love with the moonlight.

I am so thrilled. 
9 months feels like it will come so soon. 
Olivia and I had the most successful/effective planning party of all planning parties. 
We pretty much nailed down a lot of our trip and figured out a rough sum of money that we will need to save. This will, no doubt, aid in any weight loss hopes that I have. It feels really nice to have a focus, though. And to feel some of the excitement for which I will be sacrificing many other smaller excitements. 
Bottom line.
This trip is gonna rule.

And since tomorrow begins the month in which I was born, I decided to go ahead and order myself a cheap, early birthday present:


That should go nicely in my TV room :D

't warms the heart.  


G'night!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off....

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers