Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Lord,

Pretty please send me a man that is open to watching Dawson's Creek. I would really love to watch it all the way through just once more, but I can't really justify it unless I write it off as helping another experience Dawson's overly dramatical world for the first time. And I refuse to watch any more TV shows with people I don't live with (other than Ashleigh) because it is just too much trouble to coordinate!

So, yes.

Please, please :)

Love,

your girl, laurenthevampireslayer

5 comments:

  1. i've been wishing and hoping netflix would get dawson's creek. i wasn't allowed to watch it when i was younger... and i think i would love it! i will wish that for you that you find someone who wants to watch it with you. if charlie will suffer through (some) episodes of the OC... maybe it's possible that there's another sacrificial man out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks steph! Oh they need to get it...I think you would love it! And I hope you don't know what happens at the end because that makes it so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here i am, baby! the man of your dreams.

    no seriously...i'm going to pretttttty much be living in BR for 3 weeks.

    let's do this. i've never once seen 1 episode of the boy they call dawson.

    help me.

    <3 olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god. you're gonna love itttt. it's a lot of seasons so i don't know if we'll finish it..but we can sure start it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not saying i'm the man of your dreams... but i am.. and i want to watch them all, i've only seen the first season!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers