Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wishful Thinking.

Why can't I just have infinite fundsssssss???

I have been wanting to get an addition to my tattoo for like 2 years now! And also to fix the crappiness that is the one that I am adding to. I just want my waves and my elvish and my mermaid. Sherri even said it was okay for crazies like me to tattoo her artwork upon themselves (I was gonna do it anyway...but now I feel much more honorable about it)! Hrmph.

Oh well...at least I have something to look forward to immediately upon my return from Europe........Tattoo Time. Until then...I'll just stare at the picture and think wishfully about getting another tattoo.....


Also. This picture..........


always really really makes me want to have her tattooed on my arm. I could look at it all day. I wish I was this talented! Hmmm...this one would work very nicely as well...




Who knows? Maybe I'll get them all! A Sherri sleeve.....huzzah!

Ok ok....enough of that.

I think I'm gonna start writing a little this weekend. Haven't done that in a looooonnnngggg time. It's probably gonna be crappy crappy.....but it doesn't really matter....cause you won't be reading it!

Cheers

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

4 comments:

  1. what the hell? i just left you a long comment and it didn't post it! oh well...it went a little something like this...

    I always think about you when Sherri posts new photos of her work, and I especially LOVE the middle piece. Mmm. And it's kind of ironic that you would post about wanting to spend money b/c I did the same thing on mine, buuuuut I totally gave in my temptation :/ You're a much better person than I am.

    <3 O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....but for some reason you are always big ballin while I am always dirt poor! Well this splurge would probably be way more expensive than whatever you bought at urban.....maybe lol

    Isn't that picture so pretty? I would like to see the rest of it but she hasn't posted it...but i like it more and more everytime i see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove them. Can you please have a sherri sleeve? I will live vicariously through your tatted up arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! The idea is appealing to me more and more!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers