Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed

Okay so I am fairly certain that I am just never gonna find another job.

Why people do not want to hire an extremely easy to work with, hard working, loyal college graduate? I HAVE NO FREAKIN IDEA. It really just behooves me.

Oh I didn't do well on your stupid "job assessment"? I guess that's a strike against my character....oh wait....you know absolutely NOTHING about my character because you have NEVER EVEN MET ME.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed off...sorry blog world, for my outburst.

I guess I am just feeling a little trapped right now.

signed,

sincerely irritated


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers