Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wait, We're Running Out of....

I hate Time today. This week.
I wrote a really mean poem about Time once, but I'm not gonna share it on here (sorry!).

But it really is an annoying entity.
It goes fast when you want it to go slow and slow when you want it to go fast.
And some weeks, like this week, you just don't know where it goes. You're not even busy. It just disappears.

If you ask me, Time is a temperamental little bugger and I very much dislike it most of the.......time :)

And there's your thought for the day.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers