Saturday, May 14, 2011

And the stars won't burn in a broken sky

Movie night with the doggies tonight.

#1- "Despicable Me"

#2- "How to Train Your Dragon"

Nice calm night after a tiring day.

Favorite movie of the night: 

                   "How to Train Your Dragon"

My mind is a little blank at the moment.

Excited to sleep in a bit tomorrow.

Also gonna eat some free fro-yo on my break tomorrow.

Gonna be legit.

Need a new wardrobe.

Need all stripes and flowers.

And antique pink.

Want to cross-stitch flowery things.

Want to have nice dreams.

Love dragons.

Love my knickknacks.

Love love.

Mind not blank at all.

Goodnight, all.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off gently....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers