Monday, May 23, 2011

Like or Like Like?


Like Like.

So cute. 

Ethan sent me that via text message today...I'm so glad that there is one more Belieber in the world now.


Great day of blogging for me.

Jesus and Justin Bieber. 

Great day.

I just cried reading a bunch of those 'Damn you auto correct' things. Funny stuff right there. All thanks to the iPhone.

Gotta wake up early...hope I fall asleep better tonight. But first...gotta read some Bible, Runaways, and Harry Potter...my nightly excerpts for the time being. 

Well then......G'night!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers