Friday, May 13, 2011

Wishing, and Hoping, and Thinking, and Praying.

So I thought about this shirt the other day, and hoped to the highest mountain that I could find it...and I DID! It wasn't very hard, actually, but still just as exciting! 

Couldn't decide between calm and composed:


And super excited:


Either way, gotta have the thumbs up!


Well, as most of you know, I'm a single gal. And I probably talk about love, and relationships, and being single too much, but OH WELL. It happens, you know. But it's when I listen to songs like this one...


...that I get really excited about making memories with someone in the future. It makes me feel hopeful, and anxious even, about one day getting to spend nice days with a nice someone in the nice sunlight, and it will be....nice! And perfect. And sweet. And I can't wait for that. I'm all for making great memories with my amazing friends and family for now, but the thought of making them with that one other person, with whom you have a connection that no one can touch...I long for that, man. It's gonna be beautiful. And I'm gonna be patient, and just wait for it to come. Because nothing in the whole wide 'verse can stop it from happening! (except for The Big Guy, of course) I have to remind myself of that sometimes. 

Well I guess I should be off...I got dessert in the oven, and my mama's about to come over to rid my porch gnomes of spider webs that I'm too afraid to go near! Thanks Mom!

Until next time...



laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers