Saturday, October 22, 2011

Engagementbook

should probably just be the new name for Facebook. Because that's all that ever happens on there. It's like as soon as I'm finished cleaning the vomit off of my computer screen, there has already been another engagement posted.

Don't get me wrong...I'm happy that so many people are happy.  It just gets a little overwhelming at times.

Sometimes I think that there has just got to be something that I'm doing wrong with my life...I just don't know what it is!

I've been trying very hard to get things back on the right track.  But I kind of feel like I am in one of those hamster wheels. Not cool.

I guess now, the next step is to stop being a scaredy pants and put myself out there a little (in several different aspects of my life)! Or else I'm just gonna become an angry and bitter old woman and look like this:



Cheers

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

4 comments:

  1. ugh! if only that ginger boy had come and sat by me on the bus! :)
    (there's definitely NOT something wrong with you! although it probably isn't fair/is challenging how God has such different timing for everyone. i know you know it, but God has a good plan for you!! and it probably comes along with a really great story!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks stephanie! I DO know that God has a great plan for me...i think that is why I am so frustrated that I am in the place I'm in. It's just harder to stay hopeful than it seems...but I am definitely trying to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....and don't let any more gingers slip by you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's gonna be a great daaaaayyyyyy! (I don't know if that's the actual line in that song, but I needed to reference that photo in some way.)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers