Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Want to Be Well

Sleep.
Sleep.
Sleep.
Cough, cough.
Nose blow.
Cough, cough.
Sniff.
Sniff.


Pretty much how my day is going so far.
I hate taking sick days when I am ACTUALLY sick. Not cool.

I think I am going peel myself out of my bed (and hopefully out of my woozy state) and eat some soup and watch Stay Alive. That should make me feel better. 

Man this sucks! 

I'm not so much of a baby when I'm sick, but I am more the impatient child. I just want it to be done already. Like I've been sick for four days!!! How much longer can this last!!??

Meh.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...using sick days for what they're meant for. man that sucks :)

    i'm worried about you lern! do you need anything? i can always come over and take care of you if you want/need <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. thanks liv! I don't want to infect you, but if you want to come over you are welcome to! I might go over to nic and crystal's in a few hours unless they decide that I should be quarantined...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers