Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ohhhh. Why Did It Have to be Clowns?

So I saw on Facebook that a couple of my friends dressed up as Space Ghost and Brak for Halloween.
Which led me to listen to this this morning:



Which led me to buy this on Amazon just now:


What an exciting turn of events for me!
And can I just say....the song, "Don't Send in the Clowns"......so awesome.
Wait.....
There.
Ahhh, those back-up singers.......perfect!

Ok, well...it's time for me to get ready for le church.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off....

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I haven't listened to Space Ghost songs in quite some time. I wonder if I still have them somewhere. I bet I don't.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers