Thursday, October 20, 2011

Non-Noob.

Well now. This is all new and pretty. And frilly and new.

I like that.

So yesterday, I practically daydreamed the day away like a crazy lady.

What it’s like to have your head in the clouds, indeed!

Sometimes it’s just mandatory…in order to make the day go by. It’s just better to have charming British guys, long beautiful walks in foreign places, beer gardens, music filled night air, picnics, far off feelings, and people you haven’t yet met floating around in your head instead of the reality of folding the same panty table. Again.

I’m ready for things to happen.
I need some crazy random happenstances!
I need lots of scary movies in the next week.
I need chocolate.
I need to go back to sleep :)

Oh and I finally bought my first ever Sherri print! Lookie here!
image
Start small. One day I will be a collector of many pieces of artwork. One day.

Good talk.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off…from my new home…

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I saw that she was selling them and I would love to have one too!! I LOVE that one and you better hurry and go on your trip so you can hurry and come home and get it tattooed on you!! hurry!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers