Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Forced Blog.

I hate it whenever I really want to write a blog, but I know that all the stuff in my head the past week is either not pleasant or complainy or plagued by frustration! 
So I will not address any of these horrid things, and instead, remark on the nice things going on. 

Get to go to another wedding tomorrow night. Should be fun.
Onion dip and football on Saturday! Followed by TV catch-up.

{And sidebar: So I think I've liked the first couple of episodes of Once Upon A Time.  The only thing that bothers me is the lack of ruggedness of the fairy tale world. Olivia brought this up while we watched a little together, and I noticed it a lot more in the second episode. Everything looks really cool but it's all nice and pretty! I need some dusty cobwebs and dirt and aged clothing. Come on! :End sidebar}

Pretty much get to have a lazy Sunday to read lots and lots and watch Sunday night Tele.
Get to go see my Laffy friends next Friday...pretty stoked about that! 
And I also get to eat delicious broccoli and cheese soup that A is leaving me for watching her pups!

So yeah....there are always good things going on.

I really miss watching Buffy/Angel! Can't wait til the breaks in Fall TV..........to watch more TV.
Sheesh.
Womp Womp.

Anyway....I feel like this most of the time...


Well...minus the first tidbit...but you get the picture!
What I wonder, is if I'll ever get to the point where I don't feel that way anymore.
Anyway....Ewok looks incredibly cute and cuddly right now. 

Cheerio!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about how much I want to watch Buffy and Angel again. And then I got stressed out about how far behind I am on TV. That is so pathetic.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers