Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Holidays Begins

Well...I only nearly cried in front of a customer one time today. I guess that's pretty good for the biggest sale of the friggin year. 

Very much looking forward to the Holiday season.

Chips and dip for dinner!

PS. The rest of the day really wasn't bad at all. It really is so sad how one person can do so much damage to your day, though. Thank goodness for sweet old ladies that are behind terrible people in line.

Geaux Tigers!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers