Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankle.

I should have posted a blog on Thanksgiving Day saying what I was thankful for, but, alas, I did not.

I am really thankful for like two armfuls of things, but I'll just stick to one for now.

I would just like to thank God for giving us imaginations and the ability to be creative! How boring would this world be without that? I think God had a stroke of genius with that one...and I will forever be thankful to Him for that...although it has kept me up many a night.

Anyway...just thought I'd share that tidbit :)

Oh. And I'm also verryyyyyy thankful for an amazing little boy who was born two years ago today! Seriously.
Thank goodness.
He is the bestest Fox.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers