Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Guess I'll Take Care...of My Heart and Brain and Hair.

Ever since...well...I guess since about 6th grade, I have been a little....I guess you could call it... boy-crazy. 
Not in the sense that I always have a million boyfriends or anything like that...more like a million crushes and celebrity crushes and so forth.

Bottom line: I just think boys are real cute. Many different kinds of boys, for that matter.

I pretty much always have some little weird crush going on. Like on the random guy I'll see every other week at Barnes and Noble. Or the guy I pass everyday while going to class. Or a starbucks worker. 

That being said...I really can't remember a time that I didn't have some little inkling of feelings for some random stranger boy person.

Until now.

I'm not really sure if I am happy or sad to say that I have come to a point where I, not only don't have a boyfriend/hang out friend/talking friend, but I also do not have one. single. crush. 

Not a one. 

Nothing.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this. 
A little amused on one hand. 
But a little saddened on the other...because that just means that I see absolutely no options for myself AT ALL. Not much hope there on the boy horizon. 

Really just weird, I guess. 

Thankfully, I have like a billion unattainable celebrity crushes to keep me quasi-sane. And they're really cute. 

Soooooo. Yeah. I don't really know where this is going...but I was just thinking about it the other night...so.... voila!

laurenthecrushlessvampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! This is new for you! And i think it's amazing that you made a blog post about this! hahah.

    i've got one word for you though:

    Europe

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers