Sunday, March 3, 2013

Don't Worry, Baby

I think that my challenge for this year will be not to worry. I believe that this year is going to be a turning point in my life and, for me, that brings along many fears and anxieties. But I refuse to let them overwhelm me like they usually do. I feel like I have already made a little progress in regards to this. Right now, I'm at the point where I'm not worried about the future....but I am. If you know what I mean there. I don't worry about it when I am not thinking about it, but when I start to think about it in detail is when the worry sets in. I need to get to the point where I am just not worried about the future...to the point where I have complete faith that God is going to provide for me when I need provision and that he will not let me fall and be completely mangled when I take that huge leap off of that metaphorical cliff. I know that He will always be there for me, but it can be so easy for me to let doubts creep in. Well those doubts better look out because I've a stock-load of bob-ombs in my brain just ready to be tossed at them and to explode them in a timely manner. I ain't playin' this year. Change WILL happen. And I WILL move forward with my life. No Ifs, Ands, or Buts.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

So there is my positive post for the month. What does that grant me...liiiike  5 or 6 depressing posts?

Naw, I'm kidding.

I'm just excited about this year! Any year that includes going to Disney World just can't be a bad year. It's a mathematical certainty.

I sure do wish that I wouldn't have taken that hour and a half nap this afternoon. Because I need to go to bed so that I can be all bright and bushy-tailed in the morning and annoy everyone at work!

Well I guess I will go ahead and start my pre-bedtime rituals even though I am not completely tired yet.

And if I don't see you tomorrow...Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night :)

Ciao.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off with a positive vibe and an optimistic outlook on life...




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers