Friday, March 29, 2013

So What If I Don't...

"WIPE PROPERLY"

ahhhhhh, I miss ole Chris Farley. That was one funny dude.

Well, just killing some time before I head to Hammond for wedding festivities. I think this next month is gonna be pretty chill, especially since there is.......nothing really going on :/

I think I kind of need that, though. I can catch up on some much needed me-time :)

I'm not sure where we are going to eat for dinner tonight....but I'm already starving!

And I really want a pickle.

So, I shall leave you thusly, with my random pickle craving!

laurenthevampireslayer singing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers