Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Liv & Lern": A Motto for Life

Whoopsie-woo. Didn't have time to blog this weekend...I was too busy livin' life!

I am so blessed to have such an amazing BFF. I mean, seriously. And don't get me wrong my cuzzies are amazing and will always be my BFFs but there is always that one person who feels like family but isn't....a brotha from anotha motha, if you will. And for me that is Miss Olivia Fuller.

She's the best. And you wish that you had a best frand like her.

But seriously, it is so nice to have a close friend that is going through similar struggles and also through similar happies as you. Someone who you can tell about the extremely weird feelings and hopes (for things like an attractive Dutch/British/German-long haired-tall-muscled-musician-Viking man named Ezra that loves Disney and plans for the life of her future man-child, Edgard) that you have and who will either share them with you or appreciate them and not think you are completely insane (or think you are completely insane but love you for it). I am just so thrilled that God put this lady in my life with similar morals and beliefs so that I wouldn't have to bear certain burdens on my own. And it has helped me immensely and hopefully will continue to do so if we are so blessed as to get to share a bachelorette pad together! It's great having a friend that makes you feel more confident about yourself, someone who is inspired by you and inspiring to you, and someone who will completely nerd out with you at...any....time. *sigh*, now just to find a male version! hardy-har.



For realz, guys...you need to find yourself a Liv of your own. It's a must-have for life!

So that's that.


PS...I'm so excited to go to Disney with a whole gang of best fraaaaaaaannnndddssss!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off a little mushily...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Is moving to Pennsylvania(?) still in the works? Blog about that! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers