Sunday, January 8, 2012

And This Year...

I think I've finally thought of a New Year's Resolution.
I don't usually do them, but I thought that this one would be useful.

I'm gonna try and watch all of the movies on my Netflix Instant Queue from the beginning!
It's a heck of a lot...but I'm gonna try.
Many of the movies that I put on there just end up sitting there forever and ever.
And I know that I have wanted to watch each of them, at least a little, at one point or another.

I think that I'll document my progress on here. And maybe say a thing or two about each thing I watch...if it's warranted. Maybe I'll do it bi-monthly. That sounds nice.

So yes. That's the plan!

In other news... I hope that I can get on a sleep schedule this week with having to be at work at 5 am every day. I like the idea of having a longer afternoon/evening but it won't do me much good if I have to nap it away or if I feel crappy.

And I'll end with saying that it's about time for Time to fly!
C'mon, let's go!
Warp speed to April, please.



laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you come across a movie I may be interested in. I don't watch them often enough.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers