Sunday, January 15, 2012

'I feel a little {gladness} on the inside of my chest'

I just haven't been able to contain the excitement that has been attempting to burst from my little heart lately!!
There are just so many exciting things going on this year...it's really, pretty, very amazing.

I can't wait to see my best good friend this weekend.
I can't stop thinking about our trip.
I can't wait for Comic Con.
I'm super duper excited to see Prom Date play their CD release show.
I am MEGA EXCITED about seeing my sister and her family in a couple months.
And on top of all of that...God has just been doing great things inside of my heart as well.
I couldn't be happier.

I love my friends.
I love my family.
I love my doggie.
And I love nachos.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers