Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trolley Woodsville.

Well I do declare, I have a had a most productive/relaxing day. 


Went to work for 5am and stayed almost 2 hours late. 
Came home and ate and had a minor TV chill time.
Wrote for quite a while. (Thank goodness for waking up from almost sleepfulness to write down ideas so that they don't go down the rabbit hole!)
And now I'm steaming some broccoli and having a glass of white wine. 
This drivel will be followed by more drivelry, but in the form of a delightful (or probably depressing) film from my Netflix Instant Queue (which you will surely be hearing about at the end of the week).
Oh. And there have been a few pieces of chocolate as well. 


What a delightful afternoon. 
I do so very much enjoy having a longer afternoon/evening period. 


Goodness and goodnight!


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers