Monday, April 11, 2011

And the Ships Off Shore Hold Stories That We'd Make

*Sigh*

I am traveling a lot this year.
And that only makes me want to travel more.
It makes me want to travel for a living.
What job can I get where I just travel?
That's what I want to do.
Travel.
And meet people.
And just see the world.

Today was a Bright Eyes kinda day.
Currently loving: "Nothing Gets Crossed Out"

"Well the future's got me worried
Such awful thoughts
My head's a carousel of pictures
The spinning never stops
I just want someone to walk in front
And I'll follow the leader"


'Now I'm trying to be assertive
I'm making plans
Going to rise to the occasion, yeah
Meet all their demands
But all I do is just lay in bed
And hide under the covers

Yeah, I know I should be brave
But I'm just too afraid of all this change

And it's too hard to focus
Through all this doubt
I keep making these to-do lists
But nothing gets crossed out"


"Everything that happens
Is supposed to be
And it's all predetermined
Can't change your destiny
Guess I'll just keep moving
Someday maybe I'll get to where I'm going "

Sorry--love that song.

Random thought for the day:
Is it bad that every time I go to spend anywhere near $10, I think to myself, "Welp...that's one less chocolate frog for you!"?

Two more days at work! Woohoo!

Peaceout

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers