Friday, April 8, 2011

Papa-Oom-Mow-Mow, Papa-Oom-MowMow

Lazy Friday night for me. 

Cooked some dinnerz and watched some cool stuffz.
Watched this movie:


Very interesting flick.  Been wanting to watch it since it came out in theaters, and I fiiiiiiinally did! It was a very strange movie, but I enjoyed it. It was interesting to see how they worked everything after Heath Ledger's death. The addition of the 3 other actors actually worked really well into the story. Needless to say, it was a feast for the eyes.....as is the show that I spent the rest of the night watching:

I've seen several episodes, but I haven't yet watched it in it's entirety (from the beginning). It's great! So cute. Lots of rich and bright colors and fantastic set designs. Also lots of delicious pies :) I still can't believe I talked to....or....errr...attempted to talk to Lee Pace. Such. a. cute. fella. Which is the exact reason that I couldn't find anything in my mind to talk to him about. Which is why I am a huge, shy loser.  Another great work of his (well not really OF HIS but he is IN IT) is the movie, The Fall....definitely a must check out if you get a chance. Sorta, pretty weird and very visually pleasing.

This is what you call a seriously cool movie (Well, if you're me, at least).
I just love truly artistic movies/television that unfold like a painting before your eyes. It gives just a small glimmer of hope in this age of re-makes and sequels!

5 days until more fun-time! Snice. (haha we used to say that in high school all the time...i'm not sure why my fingers just typed it)

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Umm I absolutely looooved Pushing Daisies when it was on TV..I was so sad that it never came back :[

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers