Thursday, April 7, 2011

Give Up What You Think You Have To Say

So.

I'm getting really pumped to go see Further next week! I really wish that I could send the 5-year younger version of myself, but this version will just have to do! It's gonna be LEGEN....wait for it....

I don't really have much to talk about tonight...work was extremely boring.
My back has been hurting me the past couple of days...no good. I'm such an old woman!

Thankfully I'm not this old...
But, apparently, I look like I'm seventeen. Awesome. 

Well, this seventeen year old needs some beauty sleep!
So g'night, all!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers