Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's Take These Lines and Draw Ourselves Out of Here

 

Well...my crazy-party-fun-weekend is over now :( 
Oh well. Just a day and a half of work then I get to go hang out in NoLa for a couple of days!
And receive sound waves emitted by Band of Horses. Mmmmmm. 

I wish that people wanted to experiment on my brain...and they let me live in a cool room and paid me so that they could perform these experiments...and all I had to do was just constantly do things...like read and write and watch and listen and draw and paint and exercise and do crossword puzzles. 
I would totally be that guinea pig. 

I'm kind of glad to be going back to work tomorrow. Hm. That's weird. Definitely a first.  On Thursday all I did was put things back in order that were out of order (extremely out of order!) and I really enjoyed myself. 

This blog is going to be developed from spurts coming out of my brain, through my fingers, and onto the screen. Just so you know. It may not contain much continuity.

I think Ashleigh and I are going to watch Tangled tonight! Yipee! Really enjoy that flick. For sure. I always enjoy a fairy tale adaptation, but I must say that I am quite worried about the many that will be coming out in the next couple of years. I hope at least some of them are decent. Oh.. that reminds me that I need to buy the new book from the lady who wrote Beastly! Yes! I must satiate my modern pre-teen fairy tale adaptation thirst! I think it's called Cloaked. I hope they make a movie out of it and Vanessa Hudgens stars in it....or Kristen Stewart. Brilliant actresses, those two.

I want to go to England!

I don't know if we are gonna get to go to the Wizarding World of HP again, but I sure am craving me some chocolate frogs and peppermint toads! I wish there was a way you could just go to the gift shop and rack up without having to go into the park. That would be awesome. I definitely need to try a Cauldron Cake next time.

My hair kind of smells like candy. 



The end.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers