Monday, April 4, 2011

Hm.

I'm not really sure what to write about tonight.

I have been having a lot of things swirling around in my head the past couple of days, but I know that it will not come out how I really mean it to on here.

I think I am a little afraid to go forward with my life. I know that I can't do it on my own. Life changes just scare me.

Sorry...I am sort of befuddled.

Like I said, I don't really know what to write.

I kinda feel like this...
Anyway...I guess until I can better express my thoughts....

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers