Sunday, April 8, 2012

All Things Titanic

I finally got to see Titanic on the big screen today....after 15 YEARS. That, in itself, just blows my mind. And it was so amazing. I'm sorry, but I will just always love this movie so so very much. I love everything about it and I can't help but cry when I see a scan of all of Rose's pictures of her doing all the things she talked to Jack about and more! For some reason that's when the tears just start-a-comin! And then when she walks into the room and all of the people who died...and then Jack...and...oh. It's just too much! Definitely my favorite part of the movie. But, seriously, it was just as enchanting as the first day that I saw it. Just as funny. Just as heartbreaking. Just as beautiful. Just as perfect :)

And I will always think Kate Winslet is just the most beautiful in it! She is gorgeous. And I'm still so glad that they picked a normal-sized, stunning lady to play that part. And I could never forget her....wardrobe!

Wow....so. It's like impossible to find decent pictures of her in my favorite dresses. Here is one that is okay.


This one kinda sucks...but it is hands down my favorite dress in the movie!


And I really just don't have the energy to find more. One day I will.

But I must go. And leave you with this....


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

3 comments:

  1. wow. how'd you do that??? (animated pic?)
    still can't believe how many times we went to the theatre and saw that movie. wierd. were you with us when we took all of ya'll kiddies and had to sit practically on the front row? and fell all over ourselves trying to put our hands over ya'lls eyes when they flashed rose's boobies all over the screen??? what were we THINKIN'?????????! :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I think like the whole church went ahaha. I don't know, but it sparked a life-long love (with the movie, not with rose's boobies, duh) that I will never let go of :)
      That picture is just something I found on the internet...I had to use that one bc I couldn't find a still shot of just Jack's silly face haha

      Delete
    2. Ummmm, I'm kind of in love with her boobies. Is that bad?

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers