Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just Like Hannah Montana says...Nobody's Perfect...

Oh wow. My sincerest apologies!!! I haven't blogged in several days! I haven't been on the computer in several days! I have just been so busy. It's really no excuse, but it's the truth. There has been so much going on that I have been constantly forgetting things that I need to do. It's getting a little ridiculous. I left my purse at my house twice.

Anywho. I went to such a cute wedding last night! Let's see...there was a cocktail hour before the ceremony, the ceremony lasted approximately 2.75 minutes, and there was so. much. booty dancing afterward. Pretty awesome. Except for the fact that I can't drop it drop it low in heels anymore, much less dance in heels anymore, and my legs feel like jelly today. They are hurting extremely bad. Gosh darn it, I'm old! Unfortunately my date left a little early, which cost us the number 2 Power Couple spot for the night...but you can bet your butt we would've taken it otherwise!! He was an excellent date, though :) It was a pretty darn tootin fun time!

And today I get to eat lots of lasagna and hang out with the fam again.

16 days until we hop over the sea!

I will try my best to be a better blogger  for the remaining half of our challenge :l


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

  1. whose wedding was it? The couple of pictures I saw were fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was me and liv's friends, Stephanie and Ian. It was VERY fun. My legs still hurt.

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers