Monday, April 9, 2012

My week with movies

Looks like this week is gonna be filled with packing, sleeping, and watching movies. Since I looked at the movie rental thing in Mathernes, at least! I can catch up on all the oscar movies I missed!

I watched My Week with Marilyn tonight. It was alright. The acting in it was very believable...but it seemed to just kind of lull along. There were several delightful moments, but it just didn't quite capture me. I'm not the biggest Marilyn Monroe fan, but Michelle Williams did a pretty good job with it, or so I thought. Man, was she and emotional wreck, though! And Emma Watson was only in it for like 2 seconds... :(
Anyway...I think I would give it about 3 out of 5 stakes.

Coming this week, hopefully...The Descendants and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (American version) and......CABIN IN THE WOODS!!!!!! Holy Crap, I can't believe it's finally coming out!

On a different note...I was very sad to say goodbye to my big sister and family :(
I really do miss them and all their craziness! Here's to hoping we can all go on a cruise together one day and that I can go visit them soon! 

One week til departure!
Got my Euros and I'm a-ready to go!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

3 comments:

  1. Me and Charlie want to come with you when you go up to Canada. I still can't believe their Canada is so far away from us!!
    ALSO... we've tried to go see the Descendants like 12 times at a cheap theater in town and it keeps not working! Tell me how many stakes you give it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO... i always forget that like half of your family is NOT in Louisiana. I'm sorry :( Wouldn't life be grand if you could always have all the people you love in one place together? With you? NeverEVER allowed to leave?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great! Or if we could just all move every time one person has an opportunity somewhere else.

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers