Monday, April 2, 2012

It's like I'm sitting here waiting for birds to sing

You know.

I really can't wait for the day when I don't have to totally ignore everyone from high school that I see. I know that I shouldn't feel like I have anything to be embarrassed about...but I always do. Just most of them are getting on with their lives in some shape or form. And I feel like I just can't talk to them until I can say the same. It's really weird. And I hate that I feel that way. But....what can ya do? I just wish I had cool things to say. But I don't. And I'm tired of getting that look, like 'Oh don't worry...you'll figure it out one day.' Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Who cares?

Really the only thing to care about is that I get to see Titanic not in 3D this weekend. What more do I need to care for?

I'm so sleepy.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

4 comments:

  1. WHO'S GOING TO EUROPE FOR A MONTH? Ummmmmm not them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwwwww guys. But they've all done that already. Rich kids. Come on...I can't win.

      Delete
  2. So what, who cayes!

    Oh. and triple ditto!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers