Thursday, April 12, 2012

TGIFFR

Thank God It's Friday, For Real.

I mean...for REAL.

I really, really, really, really don't feel like working tomorrow!

Went to Wal-Mart tonight with my mama and bought all kinds of toiletries and cosmetic thingys for the trip. It was fun. It's really not easy to find 35 mm film these days! And when you do find it...they have like one box. I found some at Target for a good price but....one box! Ugh. But the sales guy chatted me up. He was kinda cute. Good thing my mom wasnt with me...that's always a bit awkward. Makes me think of that guy in the Toy Store. He seemed so awesome and he had long Rohirric hair and he was going on about watching Disney movies with a glass of wine.....just taaaaalkin to me and my mom for like tweeeeenty minutes. I shoulda jumped on that. Tried to stalk him...but he disappeared. I'll never forget that Toy Store guy.

Wow. Talk about rabbit trails.

Get to see my bff tomorrow...!
And I hope she knows that I have a lot of kid food in my freezer, so we will be feasting like 12 year olds. Get ready!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers