Tuesday, April 10, 2012

La Di Da

So I finally got all of my stuff out of Lynn's house today and brought Duncan to the vet! I'm done...yipeee!! But I left a bunch of stuff in her freezer...oopsies. Oh well...if I don't get it back...she can toss it.

I watched The Descendants while I was cleaning up. It was very good. Overall I really, really enjoyed it. The only thing that bothered me was the way that it was filmed. It was really weird. It almost looked like a TV or Lifetime movie at certain points or a home movie without the shaky hands. I dunno. I wasn't really a huge fan of that...but it didn't really take away from the movie itself so I didn't mind all that much. Sort of a strange, dysfunctional story...but you get hooked into it and it just works. And the acting was superb. Even by the actors who were only in it for a few scenes. I thought Judy Greer was phenomenal and she was only in the movie for like 15 minutes total.

Most beautiful thing in the movie: George Clooney's silvery hair

Most surprising thing in the movie: Matthew Lillard! Where the heck has that guy been??!

So, Steph....I give this one 4.5 out of 5 stakes.
It was good stuff.


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers