Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whoopsies

Forgot to blog yesterday!

My sincerest apologies.

I had a bit of a Game of Thrones-a-thon last night. It was awesome. I am really enjoying the show. It's so fun to see all of the people that I've been reading for hundreds of pages about! And there are some great faces sneaking in at times :) Most everyone looks nothing like I had imagined....but not in a bad way. I do have to say that every thing toward the end is A LOT harder to watch than it was to read about. So that's no fun. I kind of wish I could watch a TV adaptation after every book I read! haha

Yeesh. This week is going to be very fun! And very packed. I can't even say how excited I am to see everyone tomorrow!! I just hope work doesn't drag on for a hundred years! I heard that we were going to have a smaller truck tomorrow instead of a humongous evil one...and then I heard that we were having a huge one again...and then that it was a smaller one! Sooooooooo I have no idea.

Man it's hot outside!

K. Well time for some TV night and then to bed early with me :(

ttyl


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers