Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Highway to the Danger Zone

WARNING.

BEWARE.

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

If you are interested in following this blog, then you should be aware of several things.

1. I'm a rambler. I ramble on and on about non-relevant things for no reason.
2. I find it necessary to keep the virtual world up-to-date on all of my entertainment endeavors (and, my, they are many).
3. My grammar is atrocious.
4. Even more atrocious---I don't care!
5. Every once in a while I post a low self-esteem blog....like once a month...so get over it.
6. These topics will more than likely be discussed or mentioned in almost every post: Doctor Who, Justin Bieber, Game of Thrones, Europe, song quotations, food, The Disney Channel, Disney, Disney World, Buffy, and just television/movies/books in general.
7. I tend to make up words and assume that you understand what I'm talking about.
8. I'm pretty much you're worst cheesy-blog nightmare.

So, come on in.

But at your own risk.

You have been warned.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

5 comments:

  1. :) I like it! In Charlie's head you live in a Disney cartoon... sooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Dr. Who more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's probably bc that's what I'm trucking through at the moment!

      Delete
  3. now THAT is a completely accurate & amazing warning lablel! love love LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers