Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spaz

Hmm.

I don't really have much to blog about today.

I sowwie.

But I am really excited to go see the Hunger Games tomorrow! Gotta go buy my ticket. 2:20 at PRowe, what what! I am also really, really, really excited that tomorrow is Friday. And then comes Saturday, and time for me to finally sleeeeeeeeeep! Yes!

Oh my gosh. My neck is itching off!

I want Fried Chicken soooooooo bad. But I can't spend any money :( I've been wanting it all week!! Maybe I can convince my mom to buy me some sometime this weekend :)

Wow. I apologize for how empty my brain is right now. I think I have worked too hard this week. Not to mention, I injured myself several times while working today and almost got hit in the face with a metal bar. Ohhhhhh JC Penney. If I die in you, I will never forgive myself!

Ok. I'm gonna go ahead and end your misery of reading this blog! haha

Movie Review coming tomorrow. So don't read my blog until after you've seen it!! Spoiler Alert.

laurenthevampireslayer singing off...

3 comments:

  1. YEEESSSSS so essited!! Make Ethan go with you to see it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for unnecessarily capitalizing Fried Chicken. Because it really should be a proper noun. (I always kinda felt like Proper Noun should be capitalized, as well.) Also, for having nothing to blog about, you sure blogged well. Also, thank you for the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you jerk! i can't read your blog tomorrow...so don't expect no commentz from meeez!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers