Friday, March 9, 2012

Like I said, they're not vampires...

...they're fish from space!

Gosh. I have been struggling a lot these past couple of weeks. Fighting against life. Against the negative thoughts inside my head. There have been some light spots with friends but I have been feeling very bogged down. I'm not really sure why. All I know is that lots of good things are about to happen...but the wait for them is proving to be quite difficult! And a bit overwhelming at times. And I've come to realize how much of a safe haven my little living quarters at my house have become. It's so easy for me to be creative here. It's the place where I intake many awesome and imaginative things and output fun little creative and imaginative things (although not quite as imaginative as the things that I intake, but still). I have a feeling this blog is going to ramble down quite a rabbit trail.
Do you ever wonder which of the things that your heart desires the most will actually end up happening? Like of all the wishes that you really and truly wish for (not just like 'i wish for millions of dollars'), which of them will actually come to pass? Or will none of them? Maybe 'hope for' would be a better phrase than 'wish for' in this context. I guess there are just a lot of uncertainties pertaining to my future and sometimes I just wonder which way the wind is gonna blow. Sometimes I feel like my life hasn't even really begun yet. Or maybe I would just like to think that. ha. I dunno. Obviously I am just suffering from minor brain ramblings, here. I just haven't blogged in a while so I just figured I would translate them to words for the entire 'verse to read instead of keeping them caged up in my brain and giving me an aneurysm.

I guess now would be a good time to let my eyes feast on A Game of Thrones until I pass out completely, book in hand.

A good night to you all.


laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers