Saturday, March 17, 2012

Switcheroo.

We all know that Disney is amazing in almost every way.
But everyone goes through lulls...and they are in one right now. In a BIG way.
The Golden Age of Disney Channel Shows has ended. And it's gonna be a long and bumpy road until they make it there again.
This has forced me to look elsewhere for my teen entertainment...in other words...

I've been watching Nickelodeon.

Weird. I know it.

But...iCarly...Victorious....I just can't stop! And they're on ALL THE TIME!

So I shall keep watching to my heart's content, until Disney kicks it up a notch.

On the real life front:

St. Paddy's day was pretty fun. But it will never be the same without the Villa Crew all together. But I am glad that I didn't break my long running tradition of attending. That would have been upsetting.
In the St. Paddy spirit, I also made some cabbage today! Hooray! And I caught a Leprechan bead at the parade! Hooray!

Let's seeeee.....

Had a great night last night at Radio Bar. Wish they would expand their music library. But my favorite part of the night was dancing to Carly Rae Jepson playing on my iPhone in the parking lot. For sure.

OH. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

EXACTLY ONE MONTH UNTIL DEPARTURE FROM THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!

Holy moley.

I need Counter Culture.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit...it did make me a little sad to know I couldn't make the parade this year. Especially wih everyone askin what I was going to do to celebrate & of course I had no idea. Oh well. Maybe next year! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers