Friday, March 16, 2012

So yeahhhhhhhhhh.....

I forgot to blog.

Yep.

I have to plug my computer into an ethernet at the house I'm sitting, in order to use it...soooo that doesn't bode too well with keeping up with all things social media-wise!

Anyyyywhooooo.

I just spent way too long deciding which Justin Bieber picture to vote for for his upcoming single. I finally decided to go with this one...after much inward struggle.




And I would just like to say that I chose this one solely upon the fact that it reminded me of Zack Morris at the end of the SbtB episode entitled 'Rockumentary' when his hair is all slicked up real high and he has a ridiculous dangly earring. It was then that I knew...that this must be the single cover. The Zack Attack wills it so.

Jeepers it's hot in my house. I'm hoping the air conditioner gets fixed in a jiff! It seems like air conditioners only like to stop working the week that it starts to swelter outside. What's with them, anyway? I bet they think its reeeealllly funny. Well guess what? I don't.

Ok. Enough nonsense.
Time to go have coffee with one of my high school BFFs, Ms. Amanda Butts!! 
I will be back later tonight for a follow-up, since I was such a doofus yesterday.
Peace.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers