Monday, March 19, 2012

I Keep Making These "To Do" Lists, But Nothing Gets Crossed Out...

So I remembered what I was supposed to blog about last night.
And it wasn't exciting at all.

It was just that I decided to give up soft drinks for a while! They have been making me feel all yucky-like and I just wasn't feeling it. I'm also interested to see how/or if I feel differently at all. So here goes nothin.

Man. I have nothing goin on this week...but I also have so much going on!

I need to:

Finish Game of Thrones
Finish my current cross-stitching project
Keep plunging ahead on Doctor Who (only one season left to catch up!)
Clean my entire house (It is so incredibly untidy!)
Hopefully hang out with at least two human beings
And I need to write SO BAD

I realize that several of these are entertainment related...but....im gonna be gone for SIX WEEKS!! I don't want to get too far behind on my happy fun time!

Well...we shall see how many of these babies get checked off...
I shall be sure to let you know how I fare.

Toodles

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

3 comments:

  1. I only drink soft drinks three or four times a month at most, and you already know how awesome I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what are you leaving in my fridge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a few baby DPs and a Coke and a couple of Cream Sodas......

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers