Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bizarro Land!

What a nice day!

Crawfish, friends, gooey brownies, a swamp tour, a bird rescue, and the birth of a new reality show!
And lots of other nice things before and in between :)
Oh, how I love my big, crazy family!

In other news, I'm watching Sister Wives with Ashleigh (the polygamist witch) right now and this show is so bizarre! I don't know if I could actually watch it.  These people are warped.  I still don't understand what would possess people to be in a relationship like that! And can I just say, he don't look all that awesome. His hair and facial hair make him remind me of a demon on Buffy.

Now, in other reality news, they were making lots of grilled cheeses on the finale of Jersey Shore, so me and Ashleigh coaxed Adrian into making us some after! Score! (It really didn't take all that much coaxing :)

And now I'm sleepy and a little said that my funday Sunday off is over :(

Until next time...

laurenthevampireslayer signing off....

2 comments:

  1. He DOES look like a demon from Buffy! I never thought of it before, but there really is no other way to look at him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha We should watch some Buffy tonight!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers