Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Sun is Hot.

Oh man! 

The parade was a great success today! It was really fun and there were TONS of people there but, man oh MAN was it hot! But, nevertheless, it was a great, green parade day! 
This parade was so different than the past several years for me.  It was the first St. Patty parade since the Villa Alliance disbanded.  Kinda sad. No mimosas at the boys apartment before the long haul to Perkins Road, buggy in tow. Also, the absence of several people made me a little sad.  Don't get me wrong...I am just looking back and being sad...I wasn't sad for one second today! I had a very fun time with great people...it was absolutely lovely! Just different is all. I always get sad when I look back though...like...what if the good ole days are really gone! They were so much fun. I miss them. Come back, good ole days.....come back.......come....back.....

Well I'm trying to get my energy bar back up so that I can go and get my dance on tonight....long day.....sheesh! I promised someone that I would actually try and dress Mod..........oy vey!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

  1. Why Does the Sun Shine? (The Sun is a Mass of Incandescent Gas)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdWlSF195Y

    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    davidloti=davidloti

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers