Sunday, March 20, 2011

So Sweepy.

I just had such an all around great, tiring, fun day yesterday! I'm exhausted! Many funny things happened over the course of last night....maybe I'll tell you about them one day! But not today...because I am sweepy.

I really just love all of my friends.

And I love dancing to oldies.

Hopefully I can take a little cat-nap before I go to work tonight....that store ain't gonna inventory itself! Good gracious, I'm going to be there so late....yikes.

laurenthevampireslayer falling asleep.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers