Friday, March 25, 2011

Whoopsies.

I forgot to blog today!

Well I bowled tonight with some cool peeps which was real fun!
When I left the bowling alley, there was a note on the door of my car (my first thought was that it was from Charlie cuz he used to leave me notes on my car at LSU..har har) that read:

I f***ing love your bumper sticker
I just wanted to tell you that.
props.
-The Rev

hehehe
i love when that kind of crap happens!
I wish I could have been privileged enough to meet this so called "The Rev."
I just love a crazy random happenstance!

ok...i guess that's all i got for tonight...i'm pretty darn sleepy.
Looking forward to some soft, delicious rolls tomorrow!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers