Monday, March 28, 2011

You look so nice in soft and kind eyes.

I've been listening to Jonezetta a lot during the past couple of days. Pretty random, I know. But it was one of those things where I just remembered this really cute song from their latest album...or it came on my shuffle or something...anyway, it made me want to listen to them. I just love this little song...it always just reminds me of laying around with someone that you care about doing absolutely nothing. And it's just sweet. I like sweet stuff.

Ugh. I was trying to post the song...but I can't do it! Anyway...it's called Fur Coat (Roaming Like Animals) from their album, Cruel to Be Young.



That one.

So....yeah.

I love when people call you at the exact right moment. I was laying in my bed earlier, after I got home from work, because I've just been exhausted today for some reason, and I was just playing on the computer and trying to think of something really bad that I could eat for dinner...because I've just been wanting to eat bad food all the time this week! Anyway, as I was doing this, I get a phone call from Olivia and she asks, "Have you eaten dinner yet?" To which I replied eagerly, "NOPE! I sure haven't!!" And then she said, "You wanna go to Carretas!?" And I said, "Hell yes, I wanna go to Carreta's!" Haha. Okay...I think you get the picture. Perfect timing. And so we ate our delicious and cheesy dinner and then went to buy sour candies soon after! I finally remembered to get The Fall from her, so I can continue my gross, scary vampirical journey with ease!



Yep. That one. 

Excited to get started on that sucker. 

I got a beautiful teacup today, which was meant to be a Christmas present from my good friend, and was also meant to be passed along to me by my other good friends that she left it with, but they did not pass it on to me until just now.  It is purty.

Also...this came out today!

WHAAAAAAATTTT!!!???
SO AWESOME.
CAN'T WAIT.

YAY PICTURES!

laurenthevampireslayer signing off...

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers