Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So.

Yeah-double posting it tonight.

I feel a lot better after venting in my last post.

Also, I just went and got a bunch of free gift cards using my chase rewards points! Always a fun thing to do when you're feeling low. Especially since you can get necessity ones (like wal-mart) and fun ones (like amazon, and sbux, and united artists!) See...i can already do some fun stuff for free!

Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me!
They can't have it....but.....YOU can have the best of me......we got older, but we're still young...we never grew out of this feeling that we won't give ........uuuup....{cue headbanging}

No?

Okay...g'night.

laurenthevampireslayer signing off....again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a quiet person if you don't know me. But I really have quite a bit to say, actually. I'm silly. I bite my hair. I love stories. I can't really listen to a song I know without singing it. I love laughing. I cry when I laugh.

Followers